Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year's - Boy or Girl?

For New Year's Mr. McGoo and I traveled to Nashville to visit with my middle sis and brother in law. The weekend was full of fun things like Mr. McGoo going to the Music City Bowl Game with our B.I.L. and friends, me spending some quality time with my preggo middle sis, us visiting Green Hills Church on Sunday and hanging out with dear friends Mike & Tabitha, and most specifically the Baby Kee Gender Reveal Party!

Yup, my middle sis and brother in law are pregnant - Baby Kee is due in May 2012! We're excited and looking forward to welcoming a new addition to the family!!!

In typical Robin fashion, she rocked an adorable party to reveal the gender of baby Kee to friends and family! We all joined together on New Year's Eve to eat our way through DELICIOUS cake-pops to find out with Mom&Dad Kee-to-Be what they were having... boy or girl?

Below are photos of those who voted BOY and those who voted GIRL:


To find out what Baby Kee is going to be and what team was victorious check out my sister's blog: KEE CREATIVE! There are lots of photos from the party - Robin's decor is amazing, as usual. I was the photographer of the evening - not a pro by any means, but I'm pretty sure I captured enough with the camera to give the gist of the festivities. Enjoy!

Mom and Dad to be... May 19, 2012
LOVE YOU SIS & BRO - We're pumped for you guys! Congrats!

No comments: