Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful Thanksgiving



I am thankful that God is in control and I am not.
I am thankful for family.
I am thankful for friends.
I am thankful for good health.
I am thankful for God's grace!
I am thankful for a place to call home.
I am thankful for two crazy dogs, okay one crazy Dexter and one cool Kodi.
I am thankful for love.
I am thankul for my husband.
I am thankful for my church.
I am thankful for a stable job.
I am thankful for laughter and fun.
I am thankful for God's constant provision.
I am thankful for ways to connect with those who live far from us (email, Facebook, snailmail, etc.)
I am thankful for coffee dates with girlfriends.
I am thankful for a good book read.
I am thankful for Christ's blood that set me free!
I am thankful for cameras and the memories they catch through photos.
I am thankful for the brave men and women who fight for our country.
I am thankful for competition and sports.
I am thankful for my freedoms.
I am thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Remind yourself what you're thankful for... when we are thankful, we make it difficult to be discontented.


“Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments: