Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A New Decade - My 30's

This past Friday I entered a new decade of my life, my thirties! Thanks to my fabulous husband and wonderful family, I had the opportunity to celebrate my 30th with a large group of family and friends! What an awesome surprise!

I was absolutely spoiled for my birthday - all weekend long!

I don't feel any older... any wiser... any different than before, but I will admit it does sound odd to say, "hi I'm 30". Now that my birthday has passed, it's safe to say that 2012 has been a busy year for my folks - their oldest turned 30, their middle had their first grandchild (May), and their youngest graduated college.

So a NEW DECADE has arrived. I'm pumped to see what God has in store - let the new adventures begin!


Post coming soon with lots of images from the weekend...

2 comments:

Frank Bryant said...

Thirty. No big deal. It just keeps getting better until it gets worse.

High School Diploma Online said...

Great blog and post, keep it up i will be subscribing to your feed!