Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blessed

The Lord has been and I know He will continue to be SO faithful in this crazy journey we call nursing school. He has blessed me abundantly with study mates that help carry the load, classmates that push me to be better, coworkers that encourage me as I leave my work day to tackle another clinical rotation, family that loves me and reminds me regularly, friends that send short words of encouragement and hellos, and a mate that is nothing short of the best teammate in the world!

I don't know what I'd do without Mr. McGoo and the way he carries the load with me. The other night, I soaked up a short THE WALKING DEAD date with my main squeeze. I get so nervous during that show when it's intense that I had to do something random to distract myself while watching so I did not fret... here is what I came up with...

No comments: