Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why blog?

It all started yesterday, a typical Wednesday, nothing necessarily special going on at home after work and the words were spoken: "how about you write a blog?"

"huh?"
"I want you to write a blog"
"why?"
"I think you would be good at it"

Once I realized my husband (his name is Kelly) was serious, we talked about the idea a bit. And now, 24 hours later, I type my first blog entry.

I still find myself asking "why blog?". I'm not sure I have the answer to this question. I don't agree with my hubby, I'm not sure I'll be good at this. Who would even want to read the words coming out of my head? But knowing he wants me to, is reason enough to try. We talked about a blog titles. I didn't want to start this adventure without have a worthy title and Kelly helped me decide on "Verbal Vomit". It is what it says it is... my verbal vomit. I'm not quite sure what I'll post here from day to day, week to week, but knowing myself and the randomness of my thoughts... this will often turn into verbal vomit. Some might entertain you, others might bore you. I guess only time will tell. Let's blog.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray for new work distractions!

babynicole77 said...

i think you are great at it. but i do think he was so impressed (yea right) with mine that he wanted you to have your own. i must say- very impressed. i forget how funny you are this far away:) good job. can't wait to see what you have to say each day and post comments.