Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful: For Plenty

When there are people WORLDWIDE that are without, I have plenty. I do not worry each morning if I'll eat today or this week. Every meal, I have food available, abundantly. I take it for granted more often than not. Today, I'm reminded that I'm thankful and blessed for plenty.

I encourage you to take a quick moment and give $10-20 of money we probably won't even miss and bless someone that is not so fortunate to have plenty today - or maybe doesn't even have something to eat today - go to one of the following and make a difference today:
  • THE FORSAKEN CHILDREN - give 40 eggs for $10  



  • Bless someone this Thanksgiving and help make your meal and day of thanks giving that much more special!
    Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

    No comments: